Thursday, August 14, 2008

I speak English-shee!!


I've been trying to document important things, such as my kidlets, as I wrap up my time here in Korea. In one class I decided to ask my students if anyone wanted to tell a story- Louis promptly volunteered and began spewing a random tale starring the boy Sam (his brother) and the bear Kristin Teacher- both of whom he dearly loves if this story is anything to judge by.

Thank you pop culture- Dave aka Trash aka Parking Lot is preforming the recent Korean hit song "I'm so Hot". He's been one of my favorite students, mainly because if I promise him a game (and sometimes even if I don't) he'll do pretty much anything- including these ridiculous dances.This was one of my favorite classes- really really smart kids and a ton of fun.
Sam (front left) is the boy featured in the story by Louis
Kathy and Emily- all smiles, always.

And now, a smile montage:
If it isn't evident from the pics, this class was great and always fun, with the two laid back girls and the boys aptly bearing the nicknames like trash (I swear I didn't give him that nickname), socks, and cannibal.These are two of my favorite middle school students, and no, my class did not put them to sleep, thank you very much. They are hiding from the camera, something you would expect from girls, but check out their fellow male classmates below :)
Anyways- fun times to be had in the classroom. . .

2 comments:

Lydia said...

you're wearing my shirt. we are oceans apart, but you are still wearing my shirt.

Kristin said...

its our couple-T :)