Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vietnam: Ninh Binh/ Tam Coc/Hoi An

So after Halong Bay we hoped on a bus, then a boat, then another bus to get to Ninh Binh where we would find Tam Coc- basically Halong Bay set along rice paddies. We did the super touristy thing and took a row boat up the river- it was great!One of our rowers- boy, did I feel lame while I sat lazily and she helped row us along.
The temple below is on top of the rocks above :)

The following day we went to the national park and I impersonated Tarzan.
My preferred mode of transport:After Ninh Binh, which we LOVED, we headed down via sleeper bus to Hoi An where we visited some temples, swam in the warm water, and had dresses made.

MySon Ruins:
The beach!!
My favorite boats-they are round and fun:) :

1 comment:

katy said...

The round boats like in our ususal Pho resturant in Gangnam!

And who is that jumping in the waves? Doesn't look real.