I was able to make it to California to join in the hoopla of celebrating the marriage of a good friend. The wedding was beautiful. Here are some pics of the time. . .
Life has been crazy since returning from the sunshine state. Most of the commotion was due to good ol' Halloween. I think this was by far my favorite halloween (besides the one when I was a two headed shepherd). The kids were sooo excited about everything: the games, their teachers' wacky costumes, the decorations, and of course, the candy. It was prime photo time so here are photos of my little munchins.
These are my boys: I love this class yet alwaysend up with a bit of headache after I'm done with them- A couple of missing from the photo, but this photo sums of the mayhem that these boys are: arms and bodies flinging everywhere, each one shouting and climbing over his classmates. I consider the class a success when the kids have remained still for at least a span of 30 seconds. . .we're working up to a minute.
This kid cracks me up. He has me for class twice a week but I usually see him every day. He is my drive by "Teacher" student. The boy walks past the office, pausing just until I notice him and, once I do, says "Teacher." That's it, just teacher. No smile. No nod. Just one word. He 's gone before he can hear half of my response. Despite the fact it happens every day, it still startles me.
I have this boy as well as his brother in another of my classes. The two are nearly identical and to top things off their english names are Tom. Both of them. However, the other Tom insists on being called Tom and Jerry and tries to get me to name any new boy student Jerry. . .
This class was intent on winning the Halloween Memory game- I've never seen them focus this hard.
And finally, a pic of one of the other teachers at my school, Robin and me (I was a Christmas tree for Halloween if ya couldn't tell)
This is Soyoon: we work together and she is helping me learn Korean- mostly she spends our hours laughing at my pronunciation. . .
Well, if you made it this far I am impressed- you were either REALLY bored, or a dedicated friend.
3 comments:
i'm loving all the pictures! i miss hanging out in korea... waaaaa!
your kids are adorable! thanks for putting up new pictures and catching us up with your life.
Yeah for new photos and interesting stories! Can you please tell me about your two-headed shepherd experience sometime. :) love and miss you!
Post a Comment