So, one of the best parts of a new country is the food. To try new things and experience it as it truly should be done. Here are some highlights:
Nothing beats a Greek salad eaten on a gorgeous beach.
Greek yogurt and Greek honey (I never knew honey could be so good- our island is famous for it, at least in Greece, also, please note the lovely town of Sami in the background, home sweet home)
A candid moment one evening after a day of sight seeing:
Tim enjoying his new found favorite (Greek yogurt) and I'm enjoying a some delicious tzatziki (spelled somewhat similar to that) and we both have a cup of pomegranate tea (courtesy of Tim and Turkey)
And of course.. . a window. . . this actually belongs to our building.
1 comment:
Hi! What AWESOME pics on the whole of your blog! Yummy food and experiences-I like the island you picked out.
Conrad thought that the trip to Rome with ALL of the ferry, train, and bus rides sounded FUN! He thought it sounded great but I thought it sounded like a lot of work.
I love all of your pics and commentary. Which did you like better, Italy or Greece? I bet the food in Italy was just as good as in Greece-just different?
Luv you bunches. You are in my prayers. Mom:o)
Post a Comment